2020 Virtual Fundraising Event – WE NEED YOU!
The Georgia Crop Production Alliance has held six very successful sporting clay fundraisers thanks to many generous sponsors in the ag industry! The money raised is given to students of agriculture at the University of Georgia, Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College and Ft. Valley State University. Your support goes to advance the future of agriculture.
In light of the current environment, the GCPA has opted to not hold the sporting clay fundraiser in 2020. We are, however, still planning to support students by offering similar scholarships in 2020. To do this, we are asking for your help.
The GCPA is seeking donations toward the Scholarship Fund for 2020. This request is basically in the same format as the sporting clay sponsorship has been in the past:
- $100: Sponsor a “virtual” shooting station (sponsor as many stations as you want)
- $50/person: Sponsor a “virtual” sporting clay shooter (sponsor as many shooters as you want)
Your sponsorship participation will be noted in the following ways:
- On the GCPA website
- A sign at the next sporting clay event (that we feel certain will happen in 2021!)
Your company’s support is crucial to assist these agriculturalists of the future.
How to pay
You may do any of the following:
- Contact the GCPA secretary/treasurer Karin Duckworth directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 229-567-9602. Karin can take your credit card information over the phone and send you a receipt.
- Click here to pay on-line (via PayPal). You’ll be able to enter the total amount that you want to sponsor where indicated.
- Mail a check to: Georgia Crop Production Alliance, 335 Bussey Road, Sycamore, GA 31790. Make check payable to “GCPA” and note the “Scholarship Fund” in the memo line.
Thank you for your on-going support of the Georgia Crop Production Alliance.