Helping to Grow Georgia's Future
About the GCPA
The Georgia Crop Production Alliance – GCPA – is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to improving the efficiency and profitability of crop production. Members include representatives from agrichemical companies, distributors, dealers, crop consultants, universities, college and various government agencies.
The mission of the GCPA is:
- To promote, foster and encourage the significance of the crop production industry as Georgia’s most important industry.
- To promote safe, environmentally sound, and efficient crop management practices that preserve the natural resources of Georgia.
- To cooperate with the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences and governmental agencies in improving agronomic efficiency that promotes stewardship of the environment.
- To promote cooperation and high ethical standards in the crop production industry.
- To educate and inform the public of the value and role that efficient and safe crop production plays in wellness and quality of life.
- To advise, assist and cooperate with state and federal legislative, regulatory and administrative agencies in developing progressive policies, laws and rules that enable profitability but protect human health and the environment.
Golf Tournament Fundraiser
Georgia Veterans State Park and Golf Club - Cordele, GA
2016 Annual Meeting
Lake Blackshear Resort & Golf Club - Cordele, GA
GCPA News & Notes
Representative Austin Scott to Give Keynote at the 20th Annual Meeting of the GCPA – November 3rd, 2016!
- Eight informative speakers and topics!
- UGA and ABAC scholarships awarded!
- Presentation of Lifetime Achievement awards!
- CCA credits applied for!
- Banquet luncheon included!
- Representative Austin Scott, Georgia 8th Congressional District, presents the Keynote Address!
Save The Date for the First Annual GCPA Combined Golf Tournament & Annual Meeting – November 2 – 3, 2016
GCPA has secured a block of rooms at the newly-renovated Lake Blackshear Resort & Golf Club in Cordele, GA. Please make your overnight reservations now by calling 800-459-1230. Be sure to let them know you are attending the GCPA event for a reduced rate. The Golf...read more
The 2016 GCPA Sporting Clay Fundraiser was a tremendous success! Over $3000 was raised. We’d like to thank the following sponsors for making this event possible: BASF, Bayer, Bulloch Fertilizer, Bulloch Gin, Candler Peanut, CNI, CPS – Swainsboro, Dow...read more
The Georgia Department of Agriculture has selected a date and site for the next Pesticide Waste Disposal Clean Day event. The event will be held at the Southern Pines Ag Expo in Dublin, Georgia on June 29, 2016 from 9:00-3:00. Pre-registration is required due to...read more
To see more photos from our 2015 GCPA Sporting Clay event, please see our Flickr Page.read more
The 2015 GCPA Scholarship recipients were announced at the 2015 GCPA Annual meeting held at The Resort at Lake Blackshear in Cordele, Georgia. The recipients are: Lolita Munoz – The University of Georgia Tifton Campus Taylor Newsome – Abraham Baldwin...read more
Holli Persall, Former Executive Secretary of the GCPA and former VP of Customer Service of Chem-Nut, Inc. was awarded the 2015 GCPA Lifetime Achievement Award.read more
The 19th Annual Meeting of the Georgia Crop Production Alliance was held Friday, December 3rd at the Lake Blackshear Resort and Golf Club near Cordele, Georgia.read more